Tuesday, March 18, 2014

sharable draft #5

describe an important last, that would be my last year playing soccer in high school, i have been playing since freshman year and junior year was my last year, this was the last time because now i have a part time job and need to focus on that, i have had fun these past three years, going to others school, buying concession stand food, but now i have more responsibility paying for my car, helping out with bills, and keeping grades up, i have had it so easy in my life, i actually had time to do the things i want to do, having my mom driving me around everywhere, doing what ever  want, and now that i am a senior it is time to take life seriously and get prepared for college, some play sports because it is their life, i only played soccer just to have fun and that is what i did.despite the fact that my last year of soccer wasn't as get as the first two, i still have fun, i will even miss going to the locker room every day after school to change for practice, miss dragging my heavy bag all the way to the field. getting on the bus for a long ride for an away game and just playing alongside with my friends, giving each other feedback. now it is my little brothers turn to play and have fun in high school before it is time to get a job and take on more responsibility

No comments:

Post a Comment