Tuesday, March 11, 2014

compare and contrast reflection


  1. i think i deserve and 85 out of 100 because in this essay i choose a topic that i had a very strong opinion on and really connected to. being persuasive in general is very hard, but trying to convince someone to go your way is hard without being biased at the same time. Structure is the part that i feel i did well on this time because i went in order of not time but in content, from the simplest to the complex part of the criteria i have chosen.
  2. To me the most helpful part of the writing process is the peer editing. This time we did not just share our essay to one another but actually read them to each other and gave feedback with every paragraph that was read. I was able to hear from my peers what was my strongest point and what was the weakest, therefore to revise them.
  3. The strongest part of my essay would have to be the criteria. i went in order from the simplest criteria to the next level and so on. I got to the point where i had to add an extra criteria or else the last one would looked like i had no more to say. I needed to to make my point even more stronger. 
  4. personally i have trouble improving on my grammar and punctuation on every essay that i make. I try to apply the grammar lessons we get in class to the essay to at least improve a part of the grammar to each essay.
  5. My goal for the next essay would be to collaborate more in the peer editing process so i can get more feedback. Also to make a better outline so that when it is time for the draft i know how i am able to organize it.
  6. I think i most definitely accomplished my previous goal because i was very strong in this essay and used a lot of terminology that related to the essay. I can realize that the more strong i feel to the essay the better i explained it in the end

No comments:

Post a Comment