Friday, April 4, 2014

process and analysis refelection


  1. I think I should get a 85 or higher on the essay because i really connected o the topic. My thesis was very strong and clear and set the entire mood for the rest of the essay. Development was very well put out, i have its in a chronological type of structure. My word choice wasn't as strong as my previous essay and didn't have as much excitement to it. 
  2. The most helpful part of the writing process would be the peer, edit. As i read my essay o my fellow peers, I saw no confusion in the faces and got the idea of what i was trying to say. Feedback like making some sentences make a little more sense, so it can be understandable. 
  3. My biggest strength for my essay would be the fact that the topic has to do with me, i have been in a situation that the day did not go well and realized what i did wrong to late, the narrative is true, just a little exaggerated. 
  4. An area that i can improve in my essay would be to describe an object or a detail a little bit more precise. Also trying to get my idea into word and making sure that it doesn't sound awkward and or does not make sense.
  5. A goal for my new essay would be to spend more time in the drafting process and to pick a topic that i feel really strongly about and that i can relate to, that i have a story with.
  6. The part that i accomplished would be to create a better outline to make drafting the essay easier, but i did not accomplish the peer editing goal, i have trouble with collaborating and i need to do that to make my essays better and help others as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment