Monday, March 10, 2014

process free wrtie

1. i love to push my little brother to an absolute rage, despite that fact that he is know taller that me and a little stronger nd we are five years apart i love to make him mad, it make a boring houshold fun. first i just start by making noise when he does his homework, and if he cannot get the answer fast enough i say it out loud and he gets mad after a certain point we start to wrestle or fun

2. at work when i am on my feet all day long and when i get the chance to sit for at least 30 seconds someone else needs me just when my butt barely touches the chair, when all work is done i sit and do my charting and do not get up for anything, i let the others do it and dont get up from the chair until my shift is finally over

3. when a girl at work quit i found out that she told all the things i told her to the boss, i was so disappointed at her because she looked like a trustworthy person and always said i will never tell, after that i never trusted anyone at work again, i took a while to trust my co-workers again, i finally came through wen i found out that they did worse things that i did

4.ten things i know how to do
speed while driving
to take care of the elderly
trap a ball with soccer
prevent a person from falling
to make pancakes
to make tamales:)
to take care of a baby
perform CPR
clean the shower tub
make a painting

No comments:

Post a Comment